I'm back to blogging! :)
Haven have the time to blog for the past 1 year, maybe is busying with my school work or I'm lazy?
lolYesterday went out with my NP classmates, a total of 6 of them.
We meet at 11am at Pasir Ris and have our lunch at downtown east.
after that we went to sing K at E Hub till 4.30 and went cycling! haha.
and..... the after that we went chomp chomp t have our dinner.
we too cab there because to bus is too long can!
In the cab i was sitting at the front seat, and i told the driver that
i'm not a singaporean but a malaysian people, and he believe me.
but that boooo xl told him i'm telling lies -.-
Today eliza annd victoria called me to play pool at OCC
so went with them since i got nothing to do at home.
and we got free transport because eliza drove us there. haha
we went AMK Hub too. and i caught a toy at the machine! =D
lazy post pictures today. Will post it went I'm free :)
I need a job now man!