. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Monday, November 10, 2008 ' 1:13 AM Photobucket
Photobucket long post! Photobucket


Feel like blogging before i went for my bed and dreams.
Yesterday woke uo early in the morning doing tutorial hw
because I feel like going out in the night to meet the HANA group.
1 week since I last seen them, and of couse i miss them =x

Went Breako to meet them for dinner but I'm late!
didn't eat anything as I don't know what to eat. so just a few potato wedges will do!
We went cine to meet another half and to Party World!
Didn't sing much that day, because too many people choosing songs.
I'm abit paiseh. lol

Aftermath, we went home. Reached home around 6am and and....
I'm going off to school for project at 7am! Can only sleep for half an hours. >.<
The journey to school was long, feeling no energy as I had not been
eating much for the past 24hrs and sleep too!

Took many photos for the project. Many many funny post and so on.
after that went home to have my beauty sleep for 4 hrs and needa
edit those pictures and faster finished u my tutorial hw.
So, I can have more time for myself at weekends and there's
two presentation next week! duh!

Sometimes, just can't understand what guys are thinking?
Noob!



Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket