WhooHoo!
Yesterday went to visit Regina with Jiafeng and Xiuling.
It has been sooooooo long never see her ler. *miss*
Was eating and chit-chatting on her bed, hopefully they don't feel itchy while sleeping. lol
I kept eating non-stop like I'm the one who is pregnent, need alot of food. =x
Aftermath, I went Tiong Bahru with baobei to Hana make-up lesson.
Knew two new friends over there. :)
The first lesson is basic skincare which i got abit of foundation since last time i worked at Hereen.
But i learned new things too! :D
Reach home le super tired faster went to sleep as next day have to wake up early for project.
Now, let's me post some pictures for entertainment! *claps*



Come on Nana~

My da and xiao lao po *Hehehe*

Batwoman? lol


Braces sister. lol

XL: Oh my cute little deer~ / CY: Oh my..... *An gu gu~*

XL: lai ba! / CY: Nan Deer shou shou bu qing ah!




Eeeeeek! Jiafeng! how long never wash legs le?!!!