HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!MOO-MOO ~ HUAT AH!!! :DDJust now reunion dinner didn't eat much as still very full.
Had a nap the whole afternoon before the dinner. so song ah!
After that still need to do some school work but haven finish yet ):
Yesterday meet Rayner for dinner at cine and watch love matters movie
Rated: 3/5

I'm now so addicted to the basketball machine at arcade can!
Can't stop playing it. The max I can play is till stage 4, about 300 pls points
Ren Bu Ke Mao Xiang hor? lol
Aftermath, went clarke quay to slack till the next morning.
Bought 3 big cans of Tiger beer for 11 bucks from 7-eleven. so cheap! :DD
Took many many pictures.
Next morning took cab home, kinda tired.










This year I don't feel much excited about chinese new year.
But I still feel happy that I can visit all my relative! hehe
Most of them I only met them once a year. lol