. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Thursday, January 29, 2009 ' 10:03 PM Photobucket
Photobucket My past Photobucket


It's another new year again! I have been living in this world for going 21 years. That's fast!
Still remember during k1 and k2 I was a quiet girl in class, like to went gai gai with
mummy even if is just at Northpoint, pulling mummy shirt because she have no hands
to hold me as she carried alot of things where we went wet market.

I miss my primary school days, I always went earlier like reached around 6.30am to
play my fav hopscotch, eat my fav malay stall nuggets with many chili, playing monkey bars,
hanging upside down and swing! after recces going to the graden see those
fishes in the pond, catching mini snails and spider,
PE, studying and playing together with my friends.
lots n lots more. Those days are the most happy period where all of us are still young
and naive. No need to care about what happening outside the world, no need
to worried about no money, going out every weekends bla bla bla..

How about secondary school? Yes, I miss those days too although is much more different
from the life in primany school. Still remember the first day of school i have no friend at all!
And slowly more and more friends are formed. hehe. Sec 1 always went my friend house
sing K and her grandpa or grandma cooked "papamee" for us. Is something like kway chap
with pepper taste. supper nice lor! In sec 2, can't really remember much..
Oh yah! the canteen food is the best la compared to ITE or Poly one. the fried hokkien mee chili,
salted chicken, and a cup of ice milo! I love almost everything there!
In Sec 3, me and all my classmates and other class people most of the time always went to play
basketball after school. That is my fav sport that time. I look like malay with tanned skins!
Even if is raining, we still played under the rain. haha. In sec 4, my life is quite similar to sec 3..
just that alot of tests as its our last year there. we tot 1 year is still very long but whose know
it just passed so fast and all of us are in different school le. Oh yah! we every year have chalet..
miss those days lah. dunno when will it have again?

In ITE life is so relex, only when tests or exam are at a corner we are busy studying,
all of us wished to have a good grade, after all the hard works we had putted in
and we're happy
of what we get, the results. (: This is the place where I knew some good friends. We gossips, study,
play, eat and do everything together.
Now, we still contact each other even if we are in different school.
I glad that most of my friends are now in the same poly. (:

Last year which is year 2008, I gone had gone through up and down, happy and sad.
Year 2008 is very different from the day i born till 2007. This is what i feel. I knew i had
changed alot and sometime I dun even know what I'm doing, whether its a right or wrong.
But time just can't goes back! All of us have to be responsible to what we had done!
My happy in 2008 is I passed my results with good grades and now I'm in ngee ann poly,
knew lots of friends and more freedom! 2008 is also the worst year ever in my life!
not all but just some. I had never been so foolish and naive before. I trust people easily,
always try to goes the ways they want to prevent conflicts or can i say easy-going?
Some appreciated it while some don't.

In my life i never really hate someone that much, but YOU is in my blacklist now!
Get out of my life. (:

Once you have broke my trust, I will not believe you anymore.



Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket