I'm now filled with lots of PROJECTS & many many tutorials homework! Chinese New Year is like 2-3 days away and there's still alot more works to be done. How i wish there is 48hrs a day. so i can get my beauty sleep for maybe 24hrs? lol And....and..........AND my stomach not feeling well now. ):
Now I'm waiting for my fringe to grow longer before I put them down. Still need how long to grow..... aiyo... -.-
My MP4 spoil le.. Hope can get a new one asap. (:
Yesterday after our dinner at Makan Place in NP. My friends suggested to records video of my FLEXIBLE FINGERS! lol Actually i do it alot of time and i find is quite okay to see myself playing with my fingers. But after i saw the video I found abit scary. lol
Today during lecture break time, xl's shown Cara my flexible fingers. At first I tot only Cara and another two friends was watching. When i bends my finger all the way back. someone at the back shouting! ahhhh.... Then I realized not only Cara that group is watching, some more people at the back saw it too! I was like so Paiseh that time loh. omg! I think I'm going to be popular in Costing lecture lah! lol. AND........ now I'm going to post the videos up. Sorry if you found it uncomfortable after watching it. =x
CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER
Thelady ♥
Chunyan 15 September Virgo Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA) I Surprises - Follow Your Heart -
chunyan.lin@live.com
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Wishlist
A Good Camera iPhone 4 New fragrance New spec New wallet & bags More Clothing, Dresses & heels Earn a stable income Overseas trip