Yesterday went Commonwealth Tanglin Halt there to conduct an interview with one of the
priest in church for our IAC project. Then went LJS to have our lunch.
It has been 4-5 years since I went there. During sec school always went there play basketball
with my friends there. When we walked pass the same basketball court under Blk 25,
lots of memories started to flows through my mind. Missing those days, where we are just a kids
with no much fan nao, so free.
If after my exam, I'm free, I wanna goes around Singapore to takes pictures of the places where
I went before that I miss alot and post it on my blog :D. Only if I'm free. lol
After that took bus 855 home and get changed to baobei house for gambling!
Only lose a few bucks not much. Cus we all play small small only ma.
And after that headed down to Selegie Road for steamboat with HANA.
Many people that day, got a total of five tables.
Eat not much because i get full easily. haha
And after our steamboat we lao yu shen! heyhey!
All of us hands tio yu shen when lao-ing. lol.
Aftermath, went K-ing at partyworld and went home at 4.30am.
A tired and fun day!

FOOD!

Top: Xueyin, Elyn, Zhenwei and Hui e
Bottom: me, Dominic, chinwei, zhenwen and Eunice

Me & Dom





LAO LA!



me and baobei

Kenneth, me and baobei (:

There are four rooms, ours the most people! whooo! haha.
Sometime, I really feel like giving up.
How I wish someone special is there for me.
Saying not to give up, I'm always there for you.
Only if there's someone special.