Is so late now and i still can't get to sleep.
Im so hungry now and there is no more maggi mee left in the kitchen!
How i wish someone bought some food to my doorstep. (:
But i guess now everyone are sleeping and having sweet dreams.
Should try to sleep earlier and stop thinking of food! ):
Have been staying home for the past 1 week.
I found some jobs but don't feel like working this holidays
Yes, I'm a lazy bug!
I love to stay home doing my own things,
althought sometime will feels a bit lonely
Staying home watching all the dramas that I don't have time to
watch it during schooling time! Watched around 5 dramas in 2 weeks!
I miss playing basketball and volleyball.
So long didn't exercise le.
Think after holidays i might gain some weight! Oh no!
One thing im now worrying about is my result!
Its coming out soon!
Please let me pass all smoothly ~
I know i did badly for some modules ~
Just a pass will do! any grade..
God bless me! ~.~
I like this:
失去的 永遠不會比你手上現在握住的多 (: