Woohoo!
So long didn't blog le
Someone complained that why I never blog?
Because I have nothing to blog about cus Im always at home! :p
At home eat sleep and enjoying watching drama!! haha
I only went out on saturday night..

Slacking at home ~
Was packing my room and i found many textbook from ite.
My books all if full of drawing ~
Some so cute and some so ugly. haha
And this is one of the drawing that i like it very much.
TADA!

Last weekend went Eski Bar with friends
First time feel so drunk but I have a nice sleep that night (:
Can anyone please tell me why I always so tired but still can't get to sleep?
I can only sleep at 4-6am in the morning!
When everyone just wake up for work! OMG!
duh!
Yesterday went watch Coming Soon with zw
The movie was not really scary la.. haha
Some parts a bit funny and lame
Scary movie is nothing to me :p
Aftermath still early we went walk around clarke quay.
Finding place to sitting down and relax
We went is LUNAR in the end (:
Sitting there listen to live band and chatting ~
Yesterday got more catonese songs than chinese one
One of the singer handsome handsome. lol
Got sexy dancers also.. Whoo~
After that when mac to eat and back home~

