. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Monday, May 11, 2009 ' 11:59 PM Photobucket
Photobucket Happy Birthday to Baobei, Seng and Emily! (: Photobucket


Last Saturday went to meet Eunice at city hall to choose present for baobei, seng and emily. (:
So long never see Eunice and a group of friends at hana.
Feel so happy meeting them again (:
After that Melvin came join us to choose present..
Hope they like the presents we bought for them (:

Aftermath, went TCC find them chitchat and then to Partyworld!
Saw Marcus in the room there too. so long didn't see him le.
He grown taller and became darker. haha

When the clock strikes 12am, its time to celebrate baobei and seng birthday!
This is the time where the "蛋糕小组" have to take out the cake, light the candles
for the birthday people... who are me and Eunice ^^

After that 1am is another celebration for emily birthday ~
That night I was quite tired cus didn't sleep much
but I still feel happy to hangout with them (:
Hope to meet them more often.
So I have to finish all my tutorial during weekdays!

Photobucket
The cake they made at hana.. I eat one mouth only cus too full le. but its really taste nice!:D

Photobucket
Seee he laugh till so happy. lol.

Photobucket
This picture look like is celebrating Liang, and qing yuan shi kai birthday.. haha

Photobucket
Marcus, baobei and me! (:

Photobucket
Happy Birthday to them! Stay pretty and handsome! jiayou! :DDD

Thanks jake for always sending us home! (:

.
.
.
.
.

Today Im so lazy to wake up for school.
When I step out of house started rain le.
Victoria is so good always wait for me under my block with a small umberlla. lol
I dunno where is my umberlla.. cant find anywhere at home!
Lesson today damn boring.. listen to the presentation, do quiz and assignment.
But I think most people are surfing net and playing game bah (:

Aftermath went J8 to meet rayner for dinner and movie
We went eat the famous chicken rice!

after that we watched Star Trek! Its really a nice movie if you like action movie
This movie make me think of star wars..
I dunno since when i like action movies so much..
Now actions movies are nicer than those horror movies.
So next time any nice action movies can find me watch! lol


I want to find some time to jog at the neighbourhood park near my house after school (:
Keep fit! Keep fit! :D



Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket