First -
My laptop kept restarting itself and I can't even log in to solve the problem.
So the next day, I went to IT Helpdesk to solve the problem but... they can't help me!
So I have to go home and search for reformat disk to do it myself.
As this is my first time reformat my laptop, and I can't even log in
how am I going to do it?
I was so scared that day because I need to complete my work and presentation.
So I tried and tried and finally........ DONE!
Second –
The next day I happily went school to install all the software.Everything was fine, only that stupid Accpac software is giving me a lot of problem!I stay in school quite late that day to get it done.Because I missed one lesson and have to join in other class.Heng some of my friends in that class lah.
Third – I fell down on stairs in school and sprained my ankle! Oh god!I tot everything was fine because I still can walk back home.After got home as usual I sat down and use my laptop.2 hrs later I stand up and get something and is so painful!Can’t even walk properly la. So have to go see sin she..But now is feeling better le.And this is the 2nsd time I fell down on stairs! Think I must be too tired le. Hais.
Third –
I fell down on stairs in school and sprained my ankle! Oh god!I tot everything was fine because I still can walk back home.After got home as usual I sat down and use my laptop.2 hrs later I stand up and get something and is so painful!Can’t even walk properly la. So have to go see sin she..But now is feeling better le.And this is the 2nsd time I fell down on stairs! Think I must be too tired le. Hais.
Hopefully everything would be fine next week!