A BIG hellooooo to everyone!
School gonna start in 2 days time!
&& I still haven do all my tutorials yet.
Good job chunyan! >.<
Think gonna finish it all by tml bah.
I'm sooooo excited to go school luhs!
But i hate to wake up early! boooo!
Guess what???
I've been staying home for 1 week!
YES! IS ONE WHOLE WEEK!
I'm 宅女!
yup I very 宅!
So what?!
The whole week I've watched many dramas!
New & old dramas.
I like 仙剑奇侠传3 and 痞子英雄!
Beside watching those dramas....
I keep thinking about my life...
From past till now..
It's seem like something is missing in my life
From the past I had learned a lot of things.
So I take every steps carefully in life now.
Hmmm...... I dunno what to type le. (:
Drawn this during my free time.
I used paint to drawn one but not very good at it
Anyway, it's look quite similar right?
hehehe..