. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Friday, July 31, 2009 ' 11:54 PM Photobucket
Photobucket 紅衣小女孩 Photobucket


When I was bored at home, in my own room,
I like to watch drama, variety shows and
my ghost stories(Taiwan/HongKong) through YouTube.
I prefer watching people telling ghost stories at NIGHT.
Because it’s making it sounds so real & feel so real.
But usually I just watch and see.

Today, I found a video that totally scared me!
Maybe some of you had already watched it in the past.
But I still want to show it to you all after a few hrs of thinking.
Because I really scare that the “紅衣小女孩” will come find me
as now is already midnight!

Actually this happened in Taiwan and I don’t know whether SHE can
travel to Singapore and appear infront of me while I’m sleeping
or in my dream?
This video showed on TV long ago is censored because they afraid
that it might scare people or kids.
So I went YouTube to search for the UNCENSORED video
which was at the bottom of this post.
The guy with vampire teeth suddenly died in less than a week
after the video is taken.
Anyone who saw the little red girl before will have accident or even fall sick.
Actually is a long story, if want to know more can go YouTube search for it. (:

What they said and what I saw in this video,
the little red girl height is about 140cm tall.
She just looks like a little girl wearing in red.
BUT!!!!!!!
When you take a closer look to her face,
her face look like an old woman and
is grayish with a pair of big black eyes.
Her eyes look like a deep black hole.
When I’m watching this video
I felt that she’s looking right into my eyes,
like she just staring at me! (Don’t know you can feel it not)
Then I was like so GOOSEBUMPS!
After that I kept praying hard and apologies. (crazy)

I feel that she will come find me tonight lah!
& my smaller brother just went NS and I'm all alone in the room!
So i have to keep the door open to sleep.




Yup! Finally here's the video!
MISS AMANDA BETTER DON'T WATCH IT!




Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket