Yesterday went school fo project,
as our lessons are all different,
so have to do it during weekend.
Meet jf at night for steamboat at AMK.
I ate a lot of lala! hehe
Supposed to be out today,
but i still not done with the pair and individual project.
So have to stay home ):
I SUPER SUPER really really feel like going out today!
My temper was not good today.
I don't like every Sunday
because tomorrow have to wake early for school.
BOO~
There's a feeling of fear in me
can't really tell what it is.
Keep playing those games on facebook,
listening to songs
trying to forget the fear I had.
But it seems doesn't work for me.
These few weeks keep meeting jf.
We shared a lot of things.
Shall kept it as a secret between us. (:

Its nice to sleep together.

but what so nice sleeping on top of that little bottle?
Time passed fast,
& soon you are back home
*imu*