. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Thursday, July 30, 2009 ' 9:07 PM Photobucket
Photobucket Magazines are LOVE! Photobucket


Today morning I have nearly late for FMGT tutorial.Luckily
I managed to prepare and rush to school and still half an hour early!
As my attendant are quite low already.
I don’t know why this few days I kept off the alarm clock when it rang.
Usually I’ll wake up straight!
Am I too tired? Or just want to sleep more?
Hope this don’t happen again.

After school went Northpoint bought some nail polishes from Canmake and Silkygirl,
nail crystal and 女人我最大 magazine.
I can’t really remember when the last time I bought a magazine.
Last time my regular reads are Seventeens, CLEO, Woman Weekly, Her World & Smitten
But now I’m so into those Taiwan magazines!
Their topics are OH-SO-INTERESTING!!
From beauty products recommendation to make-up tips and to fashion dressing!
&& Of course not forgetting tips for healthy lifestyle.
Magazines are LOVE!

Photobucket
One of my fav Taiwan celebrity on the cover. 陳喬恩!

Just done with my DIY nail art.
Although not professional but still SO PRETTY!
Nature pink base with a little glitter, silver glitter lining across at the tip of the nails
and with a crystal & white dots along to add on.
Pretty Simple and nice. (:

Waiting for XL to borrow me the Michael Jackson DVD.
&& I going to read my magazine!

Photobucket
BYEEE!



Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket