Meet XL at AMK hub for roti pratas! (:
Finally bought a pouch for my phone and removed the screen protected.
The screen protected is like almost all the sides is coming out already
Damn ugly kay! ~.~
Visited to regina house then.
Finally saw her cute little prince Ashton! (:
Regina and Ashton waited for us at bus stop and bring us to her house.
We chatting all awhile and playing with ashton..
And not forgetting to took some pictures too.
Regina said: 不要拍我。
haha.



Just woke up. Blur look.

After his milk

Smile

I'm playing with him, not bullying him. (:

Aftermath went bugis with XL .
Prayed outside the temple as it was quite late and is closed.
& Pastamania for dinner!
I dunno what happen to me this few days.
Easily feel tired.
While chatting with them at regina room,
made me gonna fall asleep! haha
&& today I slept alot too.
Around 15hrs? -.- *pig*
Madness ~