Found a software on web which is so much fun.
Playing around & trying all the functions.
Something more than a photo editor. (:


Didn't wear any lashes on this picture but you can put it on from here!
Look like im wearing right? haha
I'm so bored at home
but I love staying at home.
I want ice-cream ice-cream
Haggen dazz ~ (:
I want Sushi & Rui Chun Dim Sim too!
But I can't eat much this few days.
One meal per day is enough for me
Always feel like going out & eating ice-cream at night.
Sometime being independent too long is tiring.
Have to do everything, think everything yourself.
No one was there to help you.
Just have to do everything by yourself.
You can't complaint because no one was there to listen
When you want something you just have to get it yourself
When you have problem you have to solve it yourself
When you are happy or sad only you know, no one will.
That's why I always living in my own small world = BLUR QUEEN
haha
Meeting feng feng later.
I guess she must be missing me.
She got alot of things to tell me. haha
She always so busy la.
BYE-BI!