. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Wednesday, November 04, 2009 ' 10:48 PM Photobucket
Photobucket A long post & some random stuff! Photobucket


28 Oct 2009

Went to Billy Bombers after school with a group of friends as usual.
The main purpose of this plan is to give Victoria a surprise birthday treat as
many of us (but not me) are not free on her birthday.
Hope she enjoyed herself although is a simple treat from us. (;
Lastly not forgetting of taking photos! hahaha...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice sunflower but please don't waste food next time, Miss Yunru. lol



2 Nov 2009

Monday blue again!
Others at home sleeping but we still have lesson. ):
After school went home for a short nap and went out to
Cityhall for dinner with zw and one of his friend.
After walking here and there and finally we decided to settle down at pepper lunch!
Tried the seafood pepper rice. Nice! =D
As usual I went to arcade again for basketball game! haha
This time i score 200+ points by myself!
Their score slightly lower than mine but still not bad. lol
& trained back home! (:

Stupid zw faster send me pictures or else I gonna break your
bones next time when I see you again! SHINGZ!


4 Nov 2009

Went AMK Hub to watch "This is it", Michael Jackson!
If you love his song and dance, you probably would love this movie. (:
Something disappoint me is he didn't do the moonwalk. ):
But overall not that bad! hehe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Random Post Here ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Many of you keep questioning me -
"Hey, you perm your hair?"
"Nice hair, how you did that?"
"You use hair curling tongs?"

Here's the answer.
Just water and hairpins.
Only temporary curls. hehe
I love the curls too! (:
Should try it next time when I have a hair curling tongs. (:



Photobucket

This is another one. RIBBON!
Is not so nice and full looking ribbon
because I just cut my hair short so this is the
best I can do. haha (:
Hope my hair grow faster!




This week and the following week are so packed with projects and homeworks!
And more to go! (I think so)
After a long holiday, I feel more like a student now.
I really don't want to be so sleepy after school
so I can manage to finish my tutorial before weekends.
It suck at doing tutorial last minutes! I hate it!
Company law is the most torturing module for now. ):

I feel like the whole week Im only free on one of the day.
So I will enjoy that one day,
staying home or going out would be fine for me now.
Just keep all the schoolwork and other thing that I dun wish
to be mentioned far far away from me! (:

I'm so tired now.
Hope there's someone who will set me free.
and hold me when I'm tired.



Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket