Had my Tax 2 paper today.
I am blur in my life..
and same goes to my paper today -.-
Got some careless mistakes
What can I say?
BLUR QUEEN!
Nvm, its over anyway (:
Had lunch with Melvin at AMK
Ordered a lot of food and I still manage to finish it up all!
Aftermath when Bishan to acc his friend for lunch.
Finally I bought a pc mouse, a cheaper one (:
This is my 3rd or 4th mouse i changed within 1.5yr. lol
And I saw another mouse so cute!
Is the Elecom Egg Mouse Mini.
The smaller one so cute!

Available is 8 colours! I want the White one!








But the white one like sold out le ):
First time so gaga over a mouse! lol
I want I want!
Who wanna buy for me? Pls~ :D
After walking a few hours,
I feel that the things I ate still inside my stomach
like cannot digest, like a riceball inside. =(
Went home for nap as usual.
Sometime I wish that my mind is like when I was in sec sch
No worry, jusy play hard.
Won't think so much too.
Believe what people said.
So happy with my life that time.
I want to live happily.
People always said, the sweetest thing in the world is L-O-V-E.
The person you love have to be the right one.
If not, you forever won't know what is it.