Have not been blogging for the past 3 weeks due to projects and stuffs.
My blog like growing spiderweb now. =x
This week I feel much more relax,
but next week going to study for tax common test.
I was told by my friends that I&E module is easy to get a pass.
NO. Is much more tougher than what we think.
Our final plan for I&E is to bring a group of
kids from Creative Thinkers Kindergardent to yalkurt factory for a tour.
And activites like art & craft and dance after that. (:
Hope it would be a successful event as we really put our effort in it.
In return, we volunteer ourselves by helping them out for 2 days. (:
The kids are so cute. I love kids! :D





Worked for an event at Sentosa last Thursday for 15hrs.
It's really suck!
The weather that day was so hot and we have to run around at Sentosa
as it is a amazing race.
Each of us have is a team leader in a group of 12 team members.
One of the members in my team has attitude problem i think.
The only game i played is flying fox as for others i didn't
cus I was not feeling well. wasted!
And Im back with darker skin tone!

Went to Michelle 21th birthday with bf that day.
Is my first time bringing bf out to meet my friends. (:
Didn't go to Yunru's birthday as I was not feeling well that day. sorry!
Happy 21th Birthday to Michelle and Yun Ru! *love love* :D
Sometime things still need to be solved by myself.I miss the way you dote on meI miss the way you sweettalks with meI miss the way you made me smileI just miss the past you.