It has been so long since I last went to
Johor BahruMeet
jf at
Kranji after her interview and take bus.
Heard that
Kranji would be lesser people compared to taking bus at Woodland
The custom changed
alot and we just followed where the people going.
lol


Went meet Ivy, who is our tour guide that day at City Sq.
lolWent the eat the famous curry noodles for lunch
Damn nice, I mean everything!
The curry, meat ball, fish ball
ect..
Although it a little spicy for me. (:
When I
ordered I
didnt know curry noodles got things inside
I tot just only noodles + curry.
So I added
alot of thing I like.
When is bill, mine cost 18RM! -.-
Heart pain.. curry noodles for 18Rm? -.-

I like this! lovelove

After lunch went to holiday plaza to buy fruits and eat
and went back Ivy house to change to another car.
Taking photo with her dog, same breed as mine.
But its seem so shy and dun wan to play with us.
lol
As we still have lot of time, we went to do manicure.
Was not very happy with the service there.
My little fingers was cutted a little by them, same to jf ):
jf kept complainting.. lol


Heard there is a nice cafe so we went there for some fingers food
and chatting. This is what we called "xia wu cha" hehe



Aftermath went to city sq shop around and
went eat dinner at dunno what the place call. similar to chompchomp.
Didnt ate much as I was very full.
The food is nice too.!


Went back home at 9 plus.
Damn tired but really enjoy myself that day (:
Went back at around
_____________________________________
Just came home not long from my grandparents house.
First time being to there, is their new house.
Hope grandpa can get better... (:
Was suppose to went east coast park or movie today.
But someone sleep til so late.
So I went to my grandparents house. lol
Sorry. =x
Happy birthday to Wee! (:
I got many moviesss wanna watch! :D
Saw this at someone fb
"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.If you give her sperm, she’ll give you a baby.If you give her a house, she’ll give you a home.If you give her groceries, she’ll give you a meal.If you give her a smile, she’ll give you her heart.She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!"LOL. Thats quite true.
& that's me! (:
So better don't give me any crap. (: