. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Saturday, October 16, 2010 ' 3:56 PM Photobucket
Photobucket Breakfast and Animal Resort! Photobucket


Yesterday woke up early for Mac big breakfast at Sengkang Sports centre.
I can't remember when is the last time I had my breakfast
because I always woke up at noon or later!
Maybe is during internship period?
Still remembered I always brough Magnolia low-fat milk to work for breakfast.
It motivated me to get up from my cozy bed to work and
of course not forgetting the fun-loving colleagues! (:

The following pictures are Hamham's masterpiece:

Photobucket
She found my carrot!

Photobucket
My one year supply of carrots! and not forgetting the fruit, apples. lol

Photobucket
They given me a nick, Yoda. Because they always waited me to go for lunch.
Like the "master" in the starwars. and that's little thing is herself, hamham. lol

Photobucket
The swimming pool made me so want to jump in at SK!



Photobucket
A random picture from JJ's. It's from Yanyan. which is also my name! lol


Went Animal Resort at Seletar West Farmway 5.
Came acrossed this place few years back when I was doing research
for my individual project and didn't have the chance to go.
Some kindergarden kids was at there for educational tour.
I felt that I'm one of them too! So excited!

Walked around and didn't stay long because friend was rushing for viewing later on.
Back to Northpoint to brough some stationary and waited awhile after his viewing.
Decided to went back the farm again as we still have time
before he go for the next viewing
Brough some carrots from NTUC for the horse because
the carrots sells at the farm is not that cheap.

Some pictures took at there:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's ears so cute.

Photobucket
This rabbit is huge! Same size as my dog.

Photobucket
Spot the goat!

Photobucket
Blue bird?

Photobucket
Feeding the goose. I tot it was painful. But not at all!

Photobucket
I look like happy little kid. haha

Photobucket
No more food already what you still want from me?!

Photobucket
The horse busy eating the grass non-stop.

Photobucket
Now is the horse turn to have his carrots.

Photobucket
First time touching it. His head is half of me man! -.-

Aftermath follow him to Nuovo Condo for viewing and back home ~
Night went supper at Chongpang and chill.

Didn't sleep much these few days.
My body is getting weaker.
My right shoulder is painful if
I carrying something, even if it is just a small pouch.
Feel like an old granny now.
Wondering if I still can carry my sch bag?
It's much more heavier!



Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket