Yesterday was a tired day as I only managed to slept for few hours and prepared to rush out. In the end I reached on time but someone was late. Heading to Takashimaya to choose wedding gift for his friend ROM. He himself also brough a buffalo wallet. I want to change a new wallet too as I have been using the current one for 3 years. It's getting older and uglier! He said, "next year your birthday I buy one for you". My reaction was like "-.-". lol
Dine at Wakura again but is japanese food this this. The food was so-so only but I love the tiny little crispy prawns and the potato covered with melted cheese! (:


Red bean and Strawberry drinks

Chirashi, a very filling set meal,
soba noodles and vinegared rice topped with fresh raw fish, egg & vegetable.

A close up photo of it.

The potato covered with cheese that melted in your mouth!

The tiny cripsy prawns that dance in your mouth!
That day got a lucky draw and we won 11% off the bill ~

A chio car!
Aftermath went for movie, Eat, Pray, Love. This movie is like 2 hours if you are feeling sleepy please watch it next time. Almost fall asleep duing the show. But I personally like this movie because this movie is about a modern woman searching what she want in her life. A meaningful phase from the movie, "Sometime when losing balance in love is part of living when alive".
I want to lead a simple and healthy life now. No more nightlife!
School starting in 2 weeks time, that's fast.
Tomorrow we will know our timetable and hope my classmates still remain the same.
Borrowed notes from my classmate to prepare myself for the coming semester.
This is the last semester to go, all of us gonna study hard this time!
I can't wait to work and earn money ~!