A very wordy post after a break for sooooo long!
Thursday - 7 Oct 10Went out for a dinner at Central, Wakura with K as we didn't see each other for more than 1 year. Last time he always saved a lot of nice songs in thumbdrive for me. He's a good driver because the Singapore map is in his head and won't get lost and he also knows where are the good food are if you can name any of it.
After dinner went walked around at clark quay and thinking where to go as the time is still early. Singapore is just a small country, nightlife is just clubbing/pub, KTV and supper. Henderson waves just came across my mind and here we go and drove to there.
Was excited because I always wanna go there but no chance. Is so cooling there but didnt walked too far as we were tired. The walk is just an hour, not more not less. Aftermath, went Selegie Rd for cold tao hway as supper and brough back some food for my family. (: My legs was super tired that day!
Friday - 8 Oct 10Met girls at Crystal Jade for Vic birthday celebration. Not many of them turn up just 6 of us. Hope Shing can get well soon! Aftermath, went to Scape to blow candle and Singapore Plaza Mac to chill and back home.
Everytime during holiday I always turned into a night owl! Good or bad? Went out again to caught a movie, Reign of Assassians. Nice movie! I prefer this storyline than The Return of Chen Zhen. Went supper and back home. (:
I feeling so good each and everyday with so many friends around me!
Can't wait to go back school and graduate next year!
Yawn~ I'm a sleepy rabbit.
Off to my dreamland now otherwise I can't wake up or late later evening!
Good
Night Morning World! =p