. ♥ Thelady's - チュンヤン™ Blog ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28438478?origin\x3dhttp://thelady-yan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Wednesday, January 05, 2011 ' 7:44 PM Photobucket
Photobucket My days with DD Photobucket


Happy New Year Everyone!
I've been busying with my life with my school project and my beloved one.
Everytime I feel like blogging, I have no time to blog.
Everytime I have some time for myself, I thinking what am I going to blog about.

Time flies ~!
All of us are going to graduating soon.
Another step up to the next chaper of life.
I felt kinda happy with the people I met in school.
Love all the people around me.
Although I do hate some of them over some issue,
but I don't hate them long. Ya, that's me.

What am I going to do in my next chapter of life in 2011?
- Graduate from Ploy
- Get a stable and good salary job
- Get a driving license
- Go overseas with my loved one
- Get a good camera
- Take up some part-time course (related to my current course or property)
- Slim down to 40kg and below
- Better complexion
- Earn more, buy less and save more
- DD can achieve his goals and success in everything he do. (:
- Be More Discipline !!

more to go...



I love to cook!
Everytime when at DD place, we lazy to go out buy.
We will cook at home.
His fav food is flour! I mean anything do with flour he love it.
Bread, cake, roti prata, biscuits ect.
He even bought 2 packets of roti prata with a total of 50+ pcs at Mostafa! -.-
And I'm very choosy with my food unlike him. =x

Some of the food I had cooked. Simple one.

Bread with egg and cheese!
Photobucket

Photobucket

French toast with sassage!
Photobucket

Soup with potato and carrot!
Photobucket

With cheesy sassages! Yumyum~!
Photobucket



During Christmas Eve, DD and I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies!
Everything went smoooth except that his house over is giving us a big headache!
So after mixed all the ingrediates, we went over to his aunts house to bake it!
Jude's was at house that day too, borrowed brush from him to spread the butter.
Overall the cookies was nice! Out of our expectation.
But now DD ate MOST of the cookies by himself.
Left less than 5 pcs!

Photobucket

All we needs are:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



After baked the cookies.. we went sentosa Wavehouse to have our dinner! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



During New Year Eve, Went Sentosa Siloso beach party with DD and his friends
Was totally hangover that night! But ofcus had loads of fun too!
Took alot of photo with Mai camera.
And is my first time wearing BIKINI! opps =x

Photobucket



During ourmy free day we went swimming at Yishun Safra


Photobucket

From this two pictures, you know why is my free day not ours. lol
His hands never leave his phone.. press Press PRESS! =x


I'm happy that DD promoted efficiency over years. Mr. Director! =x
He really put in hard work in everything he does.
And also for me and our future too.
May everything goes smoothly for us in 2011 and the following years!



Photobucket





CHUNYAN-SAYS-VIA-TWITTER

Photobucket

Thelady ♥

thelady's ? ?????

Photobucket
Chunyan
15 September
Virgo
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (BA)
I Photobucket Surprises Photobucket
- Follow Your Heart -

Photobucket
chunyan.lin@live.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chunyan Lin's Facebook Profile

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Wishlist

Photobucket
A Good Camera
iPhone 4
New fragrance
New spec
New wallet & bags
More Clothing, Dresses & heels
Earn a stable income
Overseas trip


Chats

Photobucket

Tagboard has been temporarily removed.


Blog Status:

Online Users


Advertisement




Archives

Photobucket

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011


Music
Photobucket
Just like a star in my heart. Photobucket